A shelf company is a pre-registered company, rather than one that is yet to be incorporated. The term refers to a company that is sitting on a proverbial “shelf” and ready to be purchased for an immediate start in business.
We have the list of the shelf companies already registered in the UK, Ireland, USA, Scotland, Macao, Madeira, and in the Belize. Some of our off-the shelf companies, you may find a shelf company with the VAT registration number, shelf company with a bank account, off-the shelf company registered with nominees, or a shelf company. At this moment, we have the following Ready Made Shelf companies:
• UK company, with Bank Account DATE: 2016-APRIL ▶︎ ON SALE
• UK company, with VAT number DATE: 2017-MARCH ▶︎ RESERVED
• Macao Company, with Bank Account DATE: 2017-JANUARY ▶︎ ON SALE
• Madeira company with Bank Account DATE: 2017-JULY ▶︎ RESERVED
• Delaware Company with Bank Account in Switzerland DATE: 2017-09-22 ▶︎ SOLD
• Belice company with Bank Account in the Caribbean DATE: 2017-SEPTEMBER ▶︎ ON SALE